Installing Ventoy on a USB drive is a quick and easy process that allows you to boot multiple ISO images from the same drive. Here’s a step-by-step guide to get you started:
- First, download the latest version of Ventoy from the official website and save it to your computer.
- Insert your USB drive into your computer and make sure it is formatted as FAT32.
- Open Ventoy and select the USB drive you want to install it on.
- Click the “Install” button to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, you can add ISO images to the USB drive by simply dragging and dropping them into the Ventoy folder on the drive.
- To boot from the USB drive, simply set your computer’s BIOS to boot from USB and select the ISO image you want to boot from the Ventoy menu.
That’s all there is to it! With Ventoy installed on your USB drive, you can easily boot multiple ISO images without the need to constantly switch out physical media or remaster individual ISOs.